ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Gold Conversationalist

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 1 of 972

Hungary (Done) and more Eastern Europe now. My father was a first generation American with Hungarian parents. I was raised around Hungarian-Americans in my youth. When I retired I wanted to know more. This past fall I spent 15 days in Hungary. I was not expecting anything special but I was rewarded with so much. I reconnected with my past and got to see the country of my grandparents. It was eyeopening and so enjoyable. The stories atraditions came to life. I highly encourage people to reconnect with their ethnic past. It puts life into perspective.

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 2 of 972

One--Hawaii, Two-- Alaska

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 972

bigbooboo wrote:

I would like to see Cyprus if the opportunity was available to me. Of course there is always the consideration of cost ?

@bigbooboo   Have you ever done any investigating as to travel options?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 972

I would like to see Cyprus if the opportunity was available to me. Of course there is always the consideration of cost ?

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 972

Big Island Hawaii

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 972

where do I write Sweden as a response????

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 972
Fly Icelandic Air to Norway and you can stay up to 7 days at no additional fee. Rent a car and you can drive a lot cheaper than the tours. All signs are in English as well as Icelandic nice roads. Easy to visit national parks and other things in the Reyjivik area which are also free. A lovely place. There are b&bs that are less expensive than hotels. Don't know about Norway we were on our way to Germany.
Info Seeker

Message 8 of 972

Consider staying in air b&b.  You meet locals and it can be a lot cheaper especially in New Zealand where lodging is pricey.  It is fun.

Info Seeker

Re: Where would you most like to travel? Panama

Message 9 of 972

Panama not in a group of 40 nor a cruise ship.  Anyone have a recommendation?

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 972

Australia to see the beautiful country and visit niece and great nieces who live in Gerringong