What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Info Seeker

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 971 of 975

I would love to go to Italy, especially Tuscany. My grandparents were from Italy. I would also like to go to the Galopogus   
Islands, Egypt and Costa Rica.

Report Inappropriate Content
Community Manager

Message 972 of 975
Yes indeed, the Grand Canyon! Had a chance to see it in the early '90s, we were RIGHT THERE and couldn't enter the park because of snow, at least not while driving our old VW camper!
In Response to Re: Where would you most like to travel?:
I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there. I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too.  I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Posted by oldgraymare2

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 973 of 975
I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there.

I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too. 

I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

Message 974 of 975
In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

Message 974 of 975
In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".