When Does a Loved One Need Caregiving? Get Answers From AARP’s ‘Family Caregiving Online Series.’ Register Now

Info Seeker +

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 81 of 973

My husband and I took our dream trip about ten years ago to Australia and New Zealand.  It was the most wonderful trip we have had.  Would love to go back to see the things that we missed. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 82 of 973

England, Scotland, Holland, Swizerland. Been to italy, lived in Germany 4 20 months, oldest son born there.also been to paris, alsace- lorraine. Been all over new england, highway 1 from muir woods to big sur. Loved that..Also would love to  go to national parks of U.S. and travel in RV.

Info Seeker

Message 83 of 973

England, Scotland, Holland, Swizerland. Been to italy, lived in Germany 4 20 months, oldest son born there. Also national parks of U.S. and travel in RV.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 973

gj4479998 wrote:

"....In the United States, Glacier National Park is on our radar.....".

Glacier-Waterton is our favorite NP. If you're targeting Glacier, get a passport and go to the Waterton side of Glacier National Park.

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.
Info Seeker

Message 85 of 973

In the United States, Glacier National Park is on our radar. Also Southwest; Bryce, Zion, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon North rim. In Europe, back to Zermatt Switzerland and Salzburg Austria. Would love to see the Great Wall, Great Pyramids, and wonderful wonderful Copenhagen. Newly retired, I'm building my list!!

Conversationalist

Message 86 of 973

I took a train trip last year by myself and left from chicago ill and traveled through quite a few states. the sites and people i met left quite an impression on me. i had to ride on a bus for quite awhle and i am telling you a bus is not near roomy enough for a long trip. i took a coach seat on the train because of the price and there is not very much leg room. i stayed a few days in oregon near the ocean and this was the best time i had on the whole trip. if you do take a trip make sure you take a different way home from going there. you see so much more of the states.

Info Seeker

Message 87 of 973

Trieste, Italy and the Castello di Miramare!

Info Seeker

Message 88 of 973

I would love to live in a medium-sized town in Spain for a month to get to know the people and learn the language.

Conversationalist

Message 89 of 973

I am age 69 female  and have been looking for 1-3 partners to travel the states with via bus or train; moderate income, coast to coast; there are travel vacation packages trhough regular bus depot contacts-no motiorcoach-too expensive and not adventurous enough

retired teacher, mn

Info Seeker

Message 90 of 973

I've been to north, south, east borders of U.S. and beyond, but not west coast yet. 

Been to Scotland but not Ireland, No. Ireland yet. Most of Europe but not Spain yet!

If I win the lottery I'll be going across the Pacific or to the southern hemisphere somewhere.