Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

[ Edited ]
Message 61 of 963 (2,240 Views)

Besides travelling along myriad continental US bike trails on our recumbent trikes, we expect to travel to Alaska and across Canada. In addition we want to take an extended trip to Scotland. 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 62 of 963 (2,227 Views)

Alaska (cruise)

Info Seeker

Message 63 of 963 (2,055 Views)

Maui or Kawaii

Info Seeker

Message 64 of 963 (2,750 Views)

There is glass house somewhere  no neighbors, in about 10 yrs. Told mother -in -law-ex that she needs to live another ten years. She is 91 now. I'll be ready for a trip by then. I've been living with her for 5 years. 24/7 and partial for 5 years before.

Info Seeker

Message 65 of 963 (2,580 Views)
I forgot to mention Canada. Mountaineously beautiful!
Info Seeker

Message 66 of 963 (2,534 Views)

Well my desire is to visit a couple of places outside of our country, like Paris, Italy; Jerusaleum, London, Africa, Bahamas, Sweden, Ireland, Australia and Morocco.  Strangely enough my first son was able to visit Paris, Austria, and Switzerland at age 11, before I could even navigate even a small portion of America.  But it was a great experience for him and a much needed one.  I love history and places where history was made, helps one to breathe in the essence of time regenerated.

Info Seeker

Message 67 of 963 (2,338 Views)

I had travel much in the Philippines and it's beautiful beaches and Islands. Also we are planning to travel to China, Singapore, Japan, Hongkong, Israel and in Europe, particularly Milan.

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 963 (3,336 Views)

I have traveled quite a bit in the US, yet there are always wonderful places yet to go.  One of my favorite trips was traveling route 1 from Mexico up to Washington along the California coast.  Spent a week driving and stopping whenever we got tired and it was absolutely beautiful.  I would not mind doing that again.  

I also want to travel out west and spend time in the National Parks that I have not been to.

After I retire,  a trip to Ireland is in the plan.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Conversationalist

Message 69 of 963 (3,496 Views)

My favorite periods of history are the American Revolution, as well as, the establishment of our Constitution.  So I want to visit all the sites where the original U. S. citizens sacrificed and made this history.

Also, I want to visit Washington D. C. to experience sites there, including especially Arlington National Cemetary and the Smithsonian Institute.

Info Seeker

Message 70 of 963 (3,488 Views)
Germany, Austria, Croatia, Italy