Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 31 of 968 (1,368 Views)

I would love to see the Aurora Borealis or Norther Lights!  Because of the beautiful displays in the spring and fall of the year that would also be a nice way to welcome in and enjoy the change of seasons and witness the wonder and spectacle of our beautiful planet earth!!!

Info Seeker

Message 32 of 968 (1,233 Views)

My husband, of 34 years, and I would love to have a real honeymoon in Hawaii.  We did go to the Poconos for our honeymoon for 3 days back in 1984, but never had a real honeymoon.

Thank you for this great opportunity to have a wonderful trip!

Ed & Karen Bailey

Info Seeker

Message 33 of 968 (1,295 Views)

Traveling has always enriched my life. A childhood friend and I became 'Roadtrip Buddies" years ago. So far we have driven across the USA, completed Highway 1 from Mexico to Canada (2 trips), and traveled from Orlando through the Florida Keys. Our only criteria is to avoid interstate highways and travel the 'Blue' roads. Hopefully, this fall, we will travel from Chicago to Santa Monica on as much of the old Route 66 as it remains.

I have also recently had a road trip from Carcassone, France to the Mediterranean..gorgeous mountains, beautiful farms, and ancient villages.

Give me the oppportunity and I am on my way..always on a thrifty budget Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 34 of 968 (1,302 Views)

Road trip through Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah.

Info Seeker

Message 35 of 968 (1,288 Views)

Europe; Ireland, France, and Germany

Info Seeker

Message 36 of 968 (1,348 Views)

Sedona Arizona.

Info Seeker

Message 37 of 968 (1,545 Views)

I need to go to Kansas City, Missouri from northwest Montana to get my belongings out of storage.

Info Seeker

Message 38 of 968 (1,713 Views)

New Zealand

Info Seeker

Message 39 of 968 (1,764 Views)
I'd love to go to Las Vegas.
Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 40 of 968 (1,934 Views)

Yes, I absolutely adore travelling. Mainly because I love learning about new cities, the history, the culture and the languages of the places I've been to. If I had to choose which destination I would like to visit next, it would be New York city. For as long as I could remember, New York had always been my dream city to live in, primarily because I've always believed that it has everything I could ever want or need. 

The fast paced lifestyle, the independence of the people and the fact that it is a melting pot of culture and diversity appeals to me so much more than settling down somewhere in a quiet and serene countryside. I don't really know when I'll be able to visit New York, but when I do I'll make sure that I'll stay there for good.