Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 1 of 968 (728 Views)

Big Island Hawaii

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 968 (1,364 Views)

where do I write Sweden as a response????

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 968 (1,424 Views)
Fly Icelandic Air to Norway and you can stay up to 7 days at no additional fee. Rent a car and you can drive a lot cheaper than the tours. All signs are in English as well as Icelandic nice roads. Easy to visit national parks and other things in the Reyjivik area which are also free. A lovely place. There are b&bs that are less expensive than hotels. Don't know about Norway we were on our way to Germany.
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 968 (1,430 Views)

Consider staying in air b&b.  You meet locals and it can be a lot cheaper especially in New Zealand where lodging is pricey.  It is fun.

Info Seeker

Re: Where would you most like to travel? Panama

Message 5 of 968 (1,433 Views)

Panama not in a group of 40 nor a cruise ship.  Anyone have a recommendation?

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 968 (2,225 Views)

Australia to see the beautiful country and visit niece and great nieces who live in Gerringong

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 968 (2,277 Views)

I would realy like to spend some time visiting the fjords of Norway.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 968 (2,649 Views)

jw55242245 wrote:

I think it would be awesome to go to Australia and New Zealand. I've been to Hawaii which was awesome. There are so many places I would love to see (here and abroad) it is hard to say which I would like to see most or 1st. 

I saw a movie not long ago and the scenery was fabulous. I checked and found it was New Zealand!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 9 of 968 (2,670 Views)

Don't forget Machu Picchu in Peru!

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 968 (2,671 Views)

As I have already been to Egypt, Morocco and Petra, Jordan and lived in Hawaii for 6 years my next goals are Japan and the Nordic countries, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. I have been in almost all of the countries in Europe and the British Isles. I have also been to China, Russia, Australia. Been to South America only once, so maybe more of S.A. I do love to travel, thank God when I was still working as a nurse, I worked as much overtime as my body would let me, once working 96 hours in 8 days. (The next day, I didn't even get out of bed! LOL.) So after I got my house paid off, most of that overtime went into the bank,  and that is my "fun money" and am using that for my travels.