readers and tablets

Caring for loved ones?

Caring for loved ones?

Find the resources you need

Community
Travel

Info Seeker
EvsangelsBillieD

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Realistically, I would like to see Canada. Of course, going back to the UK would be right up there, but I don't think I'd be cleared medically to fly.....
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
ataylor167

irland  my family history ,has connection fron irland.  and i have a friend  that loves it
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
Clio12

I have been to 41 of our 5 states and 40 countries. There is so much more to see!

Our National Park system is just amazing. There are quite a few out west I haven't seen yet. There are also many smaller treasures tucked away all over the country. Last month I drove the Natchez Trace Parkway between Natchez, Mississippi and Nashville. The ultimte luxury! The 50 mph speed limit is enforced, so you just turn on the cruise control and some smooth music, sit back and enjoy the scenery unfolding. It took me two days for about 450 miles. Many fascinating stops for people with all sorts of interests.

I am headed for Myanmar in a few weeks and then will revisit Thailand. I would like to go back to Tibet for a third visit, Columbia, Cuba, Brazil, Morocco...
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
carolart

London

First to London to soak up all the history and sights - then on to northeastern Poland to get a feel for my heritage.  Then Paris and on to Rome.  I'd round out the trip with Rio de Janeiro and Hong Kong.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
dramaced

In the US I want to swim with Manatees and go to Epcot and Disney...  and raft the Grand Canyon... and spend a month in Santa Barbara and San Francisco
For world travel the Galapagos, Paris and Tibet are on the top of my list...so many places, so little time and money!!
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
judigalske

In Response to Where would you most like to travel?:
In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".
Posted by LynneG

FROM LOYD-G..I TOOK A BUS TOUR WITH A COMPANY CALLED YOUR MAN TOURS.
THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND REASONABLE. WE WENT FROM SALT LAKE CITY
3400 MILES ON A CIRCLE THAT INCLUDED NINE NATIONAL PARKS. I STILL ENJOY THINKING ABOUT
THAT TRIP. HAVE FUN AND BRING A GOOD CAMERA.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
greusch1

I would like to travel the Adriatic by ship, starting in Venice, and going down to Montenegro.....with 2 day stops at major cities like Split and Dobrovnik.  I was last there in the early 70,s..........and it was little traveled.....(I drove....Montenegro was "off-limits").....by sea it would be spectacular!  It was also very reasonably priced........bet it still is?
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
bkelly27

The US has the most beautiful scenery and I always recommend people travel here before venturing overseas.  We love the western national parks, especially with all the wonderful wildlife and unique sights.  I've been to 48 of the 50 states (and the last 2 are on my bucket list - Kentucky & Oklahoma).  Outside the US, I'd love to make a return visit to Ireland, sail the Norwegian fiords, go on an African safari, visit Austrailia, and return to the Alps.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
nedly

I would like to go to Florida in Mid February or March being a snowbird for so many years.  Would be looking for furnish rentals and nice neighborhoods
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
AARPLynne

So many wonderful ideas on here!
Please use plain text.