Caring for loved ones?

Caring for loved ones?

Find the resources you need

Help Guidelines My Settings

Community
Travel

Info Seeker
victorguidolli

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Pitcairn Island, back to Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
Lefsegirl1976

We are going on a cruise of the Mediterrean & Adriatic! What clothes should I bring for a summer cruise?
Our boat is a smaller one so no "Dressy" evenings for me!
Lefsegirl1976
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
CedarCreek503

In Response to Re: Where would you most like to travel?:
I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there. I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too.  I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Posted by oldgraymare2

I have been to national parks in California and in Utah, and to the Grand Canyon - and my vote would be, hands down, Utah!  The canyon lands are so astounding I can't think of words grand enough!  
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
jserin

I would love to travel to every state and taste each one's specialty. Also want to visit  western and eastern France, the parts I haven't been to, then the rest of Europe and Israel.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
zyganka

I would most like to travel to Iran because of their friendly, hospitable people, their ancient civilization and their most beautiful cities.
My travel list also includes North Korea because I like to learn first hand by interacting with the locals, making new friends and learning their way of life.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
amsumner

I've lived around the US and been to all but one state of our Union, and I am moving to Istanbul next month! So I want to see Europe and all the astonishing sights of the Near East, Greece, the Balkans, and so on. 

Any pointers or ideas for visits from you all would be great!
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
castrodi

At the end of this month I plan to drive to Maine for the Lobster Fest.  On my bucket list. On my way back I will drive to Minnesota for my family reunion. Can't wait.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
dindbar

I live on the west coast and have traveled in all of the Western States and seen the Nat. parks. I would like to see the East Coast - Boston and North to Newport then on to Maine. Should visit Montreal since so close in Maine. I also want to see Niagra Falls and Toranto. Charleston, Ashville, and Smokey Mt. Nat. Park also and definitely want to see Pennsylvania - Philly, Gettesburg, and Hershey. Top of my overseas travel list is China - Beijing: Great Wall, Forbbiden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven; Xian: Terra Cotta Soldiers, City wall and towers; Gulin: river trip through Karst hills, Reed Flute Cave; Shanghai: Bund, Museum, trip to gardens in Shushou. Next place is South Africa, Cape Town and Safari, maybe safari in Botswana. Petra and Borbordor are also on my bucket list. My passion in travel is Ancient Civilizations. China, Petra, Borbordor are last on that list which has included Egypt, Australia, Peru, Italy, Britain, Greece, Mexico, Guatamala, Honduras, Thailand, Crete, Turkey, and Cambodia. Will retire soon and hope to start checking off some of the above.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
wildwilly1514

Antarctica, the Prado, the Louvre, King Ludwig's castles and Petra.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
EdmundMcKenna

Just about any place with Wi-Fi! We just got back from a Holland America cruise & inland tour of Alaska. Wi-Fi aboard was atrociously expensive. Even with my cellular iPad access to AT&T was scant, although available in port and large cities. I did manage to upload a bunch of photos to Dropbox so that others at home as new friends could see them while we toured. Dropbox is the best free app that I use. Happy Trails!
Please use plain text.