Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 1 of 890 (116 Views)

gj4479998 wrote:

"....In the United States, Glacier National Park is on our radar.....".

Glacier-Waterton is our favorite NP. If you're targeting Glacier, get a passport and go to the Waterton side of Glacier National Park.

“The world is a book.. those who do not travelread only one page.” – St. Augustine
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 890 (169 Views)

In the United States, Glacier National Park is on our radar. Also Southwest; Bryce, Zion, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon North rim. In Europe, back to Zermatt Switzerland and Salzburg Austria. Would love to see the Great Wall, Great Pyramids, and wonderful wonderful Copenhagen. Newly retired, I'm building my list!!

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 890 (1,239 Views)

I took a train trip last year by myself and left from chicago ill and traveled through quite a few states. the sites and people i met left quite an impression on me. i had to ride on a bus for quite awhle and i am telling you a bus is not near roomy enough for a long trip. i took a coach seat on the train because of the price and there is not very much leg room. i stayed a few days in oregon near the ocean and this was the best time i had on the whole trip. if you do take a trip make sure you take a different way home from going there. you see so much more of the states.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 890 (1,267 Views)

Trieste, Italy and the Castello di Miramare!

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 890 (1,273 Views)

I would love to live in a medium-sized town in Spain for a month to get to know the people and learn the language.

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 890 (1,311 Views)

I am age 69 female  and have been looking for 1-3 partners to travel the states with via bus or train; moderate income, coast to coast; there are travel vacation packages trhough regular bus depot contacts-no motiorcoach-too expensive and not adventurous enough

retired teacher, mn

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 890 (1,319 Views)

I've been to north, south, east borders of U.S. and beyond, but not west coast yet. 

Been to Scotland but not Ireland, No. Ireland yet. Most of Europe but not Spain yet!

If I win the lottery I'll be going across the Pacific or to the southern hemisphere somewhere.

Conversationalist

Message 8 of 890 (1,429 Views)

USA by train

Fey Lady
Info Seeker

Message 9 of 890 (1,438 Views)

I WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL TO ALASKA TO OBSERVE ALL THE BEAUTY AND PROSPECT FOR GOLD.

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 890 (1,481 Views)

Costa Rica Amazon