Caring for loved ones?

Caring for loved ones?

Find the resources you need

Community
Travel

Community Manager
AARPLynne

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
AARPLynne

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".
Please use plain text.
Social Butterfly
oldgraymare2

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there.

I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too. 

I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
AARPLynne

Yes indeed, the Grand Canyon! Had a chance to see it in the early '90s, we were RIGHT THERE and couldn't enter the park because of snow, at least not while driving our old VW camper!
In Response to Re: Where would you most like to travel?:
I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there. I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too.  I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Posted by oldgraymare2

Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
naturelover61

I would love to go to Italy, especially Tuscany. My grandparents were from Italy. I would also like to go to the Galopogus   
Islands, Egypt and Costa Rica.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
AARPLynne

These are all great ideas. I think I would start with Italy and explore your heritage!
In Response to Re: Where would you most like to travel?:
I would love to go to Italy, especially Tuscany. My grandparents were from Italy. I would also like to go to the Galopogus    Islands, Egypt and Costa Rica.
Posted by naturelover61

Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
gemini52552

I would like to visit all pyramids in the WORLD!!! Starting with Mexico and then AUSTRALIA!!
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
mldavis34

I would like to go to Ireland. my Greatgrandmom was from Ireland. She was pure blooded irish. She moved to the states when she met her husband in Ireland. Also want to go to Arizona to visit my freind, want to learn all I can about the state.Cool
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
suekea3

I just want to go state to state and see all there is to see. maybe starting with the mid atlantic.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
dooneya

USA i could spend the rest of my life exploring this vast & diverse country that is my home. have traveled a little but, there is more to see & do than i could possibly have time to do all. it is an endless list of places that i have never seen!
Please use plain text.