Meet Age-Defying People Doing Incredible Things — and Disrupting Aging. Share Your Story

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: Where will your summer travels take you?

Message 1 of 55 (339 Views)

Europe again, primarily the Alps with a pssoble trip to Corsica.

Alex
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 55 (481 Views)

My summer travel surely take to the Miami my favorite place.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 55 (491 Views)
This summer Camelback Mountain Water Park, the same day they open the park. I love the place and I'm going back on October with my daughter. not to the water park but the snow park this time...
Conversationalist

Message 4 of 55 (494 Views)
I would love to travel to ALL of the UNITED STATES!!
Topics: 19
Kudos: 29

Message 5 of 55 (503 Views)

I'll be flying to Las Vegas in October the driving to the Grand Canyon for my first visit then on to Sedona and Prescott before heading back to Vegas.

alaskadude1948
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 55 (1,862 Views)
So far we spent both Memorial Day weekend and July 4th weekend in Sedona AZ. In August we will travel to Dublin Ireland.
Info Seeker

Message 7 of 55 (1,872 Views)

My husband and I have dreamed of traveling on the East Coast for 11 years. This year we are going to do it!! We have not made specific plans, but we want to just set out in our new Prius to travel from Wyoming to Minnesota, then down to St. Louis, New Orleans, and on to Georgia and up the coast line. Any suggestions of must see and do? We want to do just a few things at our main stops, and hope to have moderate motel rates, and some good regional food.

Conversationalist

Message 8 of 55 (1,881 Views)
This summer I get to spend all of July in Watertown, NY with my youngest daughter, son-in-law, and 3 grandchildren. It was my present from them for my 60th birthday. Pretty nice of them since I live on the west coast and the plane tickets were for First Class!
The rest of the summer will be spent at home. There may be 1 or 2 short excursions to places near by but I will also have to get my eldest grandson outfitted for school. I am raising him and while I'm away he is with his mom, my eldest daughter. I hope he is enjoying his summer as much as I am enjoying mine.
Info Seeker

Message 9 of 55 (1,884 Views)
In August we are taking a trip to the Grand Canyons and Las Vegas. My Aunt is visiting Los Angeles for two months...I'm opened to suggestions!
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 55 (1,887 Views)

This Summer is mildly insane.  In June I went to a High School reunion in Ohio, & stopped by my brother, sister & other family members in the Lebanon Ohio area.  This week I go up to see my daughter, son-in-law & granddaughter in New Brunswick, CA.  And next month comes the insane part:  I'll join my two sisters in Hawaii for ten tays, and then head on West to the Philippines to join my wife for another ten days, where she's serving in Bacolod City for six months in the Peace Corps.