When Does a Loved One Need Caregiving? Get Answers From AARP’s ‘Family Caregiving Online Series.’ Register Now

Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 81 of 226

Balinese are true artists !Balinese are true artists !This was a part of a fence !This was a part of a fence !Welcome to Bali !Welcome to Bali !

I would DEFINATELY go back to Indonesia - specifically Bali.  I loved the people, the land, the food...everything !  I enjoyed several islands in Indonesia and Malaysia but the Balinese people are spiritually closest to my heart.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 82 of 226

Macchu Pichu. I hope that I might walk over this ground one more time. There is an overwhelming sense of peace among these ruins.

Info Seeker

Message 83 of 226

Newport RI

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 226

Ireland, it’s a great place to visit. Especially during the St. Patrick’s Day celebration.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 85 of 226

Definitely Barcelona! I have been there twice and would love to stay for a month or two.

Info Seeker

Message 86 of 226

NIAGARA FALLS CANADIAN SIDE. It was an awesome experience. 

Info Seeker +

Message 87 of 226

Pilgrimage on the road to Santiago de Compostela. 

Info Seeker

Message 88 of 226
the Grand Canyon - lived in Arizona for a couple of years, 20 years ago. Went with friends and family several times to this lovely place. Always seemed to be in a rush because they were on vacation and wanted to see as much as possible. Would love to go back now and take my time to really explore. Perhaps the north rim in winter. Remember standing with my mother-in-law watching a rain squall approaching us. Wind was fierce and the rain was cold but we let ourselves become part of the weather. What a great experience.
Peachy Pat
Social Butterfly

Message 89 of 226

Italy.

We've been three times and hopefully will go again. The food, wine, art, sculpture, history, beautiful landscapes with vineyard, orchards, gardens; and the people are generally very welcoming and friendly. 

Like most distant places, the major drawback is the gastly traveling. Flying used to be a positive experience. Now it's a horrible experience one must endure vs. enjoy - and the costs you incure just to subject yourself to the misery is salt in a wound. 

Info Seeker

Message 90 of 226

England.