Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 31 of 214 (2,069 Views)

I'don't love to go to Israel and see the holy lands.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 214 (2,088 Views)
While on a trip to the Holy land me and the wifey went to Petra. Yeah.... I wanna go there again.
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/archaeology/lost-city-petra/#/petra-world-...

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Info Seeker

Message 33 of 214 (2,106 Views)

London England. Just wonderful all around. The shoping the history, the feel of Rome in Bath with its old Ronan baths, the beautiful countryside. Truly an amazing place. A must see!

Info Seeker

Message 34 of 214 (2,077 Views)

Alaska, specifically Juneau. What a wonderful town. Fishing on Lake Juneau is captivating and wonderful. Just breath taking. Truly the last frontier. 

Info Seeker

Message 35 of 214 (2,070 Views)

I too have been to Barcelona and loved it. I would love to return as a week was not long enough. So much to see the Ramiles (sp?) is facinating. The old Olympic Stadium is eerie yet captivating. And the sea just tops it all off. Then there is Picadilly Circus which is an amazing place there also with ultimate places to shop, theaters and delightful plays to see, and scrumptious restaurants all over from one cuisine to another. Yes Barcelona a true gem.

Info Seeker

Message 36 of 214 (2,628 Views)

Halong Bay is my favorite place and can't wait to come to it again. I go to Halong Bay with my family (my parent and 1 young sister). On the 4-star cruise ship, we can see all of beautiful scene of Halong Bay. We tried a lot of seafood and it very good, different than any seafood I eat before. Hope I can come to Halong Bay in the future.

Info Seeker

Message 37 of 214 (2,313 Views)

We have been several places we would like to go to again, but my favorite (as well as the one most unlikely to actuall do) is Israel.  I was there for a couple of days when I was in the navy in the late 1970's and then again about 20 years ago.  The people were very friendly and glad to share their homeland.  Best of all, I felt safer than in downtown Denver. (I live in a suburb of Denver)  We would go again but I'm afraid the cost is out of our budget.

Other favorites are the Canadian side of Niagra Falls, Yellowstone Park and Seattle.  All of these are more likely to visit again.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 38 of 214 (2,952 Views)

My favorite place to visit is and always has been Yellowstone National Park. Even with the large number of visitors, the park remains a delight. So unique with everything from steaming geysers to high snow covered peaks. once you leave the concentrations of people near the lodges and main exhibits, the park becomes a beautifully quiet natural gem. Hiking just a few hundred yards from the trailheads makes me realize it truly is still a wilderness.

If you are interested in architecture, the park has several historic gems worth exploring. Old Faithful Inn, Lake Yellowstone Hotel, and the parks headquarters all are worth visiting.

Info Seeker

Message 39 of 214 (3,314 Views)

Barcelona. I could walk everywhere there (yes, I can walk for miles!). The city is beautiful, the residents incredible, and the art -- everywhere!

Conversationalist

Message 40 of 214 (2,966 Views)

BELLAGIO!  We rented a 2 bedroom Italian apartment for 1 week and walked to Bellagio every day.  A boat took us to Lucerne, Switzerland and Como.  We shopped at a local supermarket for breakfast and sandwiches, dined on the balcony and dined out at least one meal each day.  It was a magical vacation with gorgeous scenery and lots of walking.