AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 181 of 225

canada

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

I also like Niagra falls I went on honeymoon there with wife that passed on

Message 182 of 225

shooter9mm wrote:

Niagra Falls, one of G-D's greatest wonders, especially looking at it from Canada.

Info Seeker

Message 183 of 225

San Felipe Mexico via car from Los Angeles - it was quite the drive during the night - not recommended for the faint at heart.  My husband James and I had a WONDERFUL time while there however we were not aware of the Baja 1000 race and we were right in the middle of it during our return.

I can write a book about the adventure! 

Info Seeker

Message 184 of 225

Bumping lake and Bumping river

Info Seeker

Message 185 of 225
Canada to see fall colors.
Info Seeker

Message 186 of 225

Buena Vista, Colorado.  My wife and I participate in the fall color ATV tour event they put on each year.  It includes a t-shirt for the event and breakfast each morning of the rides.  It is a 4-day event with plenty of mountain trail rides with fantastic scenery and wild life. This past year we took one ride that took us up over 14,000 feet.  That's higher than a Cesna is supposed to fly. They time the event during the first day of fall when the aspens and other trees are changing colors. The very first time we went, we came across, what we have called, a "bob-kitten."  It was a very young Bobcat.  This past year, on our way up to the top of Bald Mountain, we came across a full grown mountain lion that crossed the trail about 75' in front of me.  I think it was as curious about us as we were about it.  It never came any closer which is a good thing.  101_1326.JPG101_1364.JPG101_1337.JPG

Info Seeker

Message 187 of 225

SAN JUAN

Info Seeker

Message 188 of 225

I would love to go back to Hawaii.  My mother and I went when my father passed away (I was 16 yrs old)  and throughly enjoyed the beauty of the state.  My mother passed a few years ago and I would love to go with my daughters and their family to show them what a beautiful and breathtaking state it is.

Info Seeker

Message 189 of 225
There are actually two places I would love to revisit, one is Germany and the other is Okinawa.
Info Seeker

Message 190 of 225

The Rockies in Wyoming or Montana, They have been with me ever since I was there in 88,