ACA Open Enrollment Ends Today. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 141 of 226

Atlantic Beach, NC. Playing in the surf in October! Fishing. Great seafood!

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 142 of 226

Viking River Cruise across Europe.  Splendid accomodations (ships), great crew, ekcellent way to see many historical sites without having to lug luggage from place to place

Info Seeker

Maui

Message 143 of 226
There is just something about that place that is drawing me back for the 7th time in the last 14 years. God's creativity is JUST AMAZING!!!!!
Info Seeker

Message 144 of 226
Cozumel. I love Cozumel!
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 145 of 226

Portland. We're foodies and the scene up there is exploding. Only spent a few days there sandwiched in a 5-1/2 week driving trip back in 2010, and I'm yearning to go back to explore more fully. And of course, Powell's Books keeps calling both our names, LOL!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 146 of 226

Canadian Rockies. Have been going there, fairly regularly, over almost 40 years and never tire of the scenery.  Right now, I'm doing an annual trips to the U.K. and can't wait on that either.

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.
Bronze Conversationalist

Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 147 of 226
Alaska!
Community Manager

Message 148 of 226

Beautiful images shared by @kl1259 and @TravelledOne

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 149 of 226

The Alps in Austria and Northern Italy. Its an annual trip that I always have to wait about 10 months for.

The great roads to drive, the scenery and food and wine are next to impossible to beat.

Passo del Vivione, Italy

Grossglockner Hochalpenstreasse, Austria

Monte Zugna, Italy

Alex
Silver Conversationalist

Message 150 of 226

My husband and I did a a pet/house sit in Papamoa Beach, New Zealand (near Tauranga) for a month in 2013 and were invited back by the homeowners for another month in 2014.  New Zealand is so beautiful and the people are very gracious.  We walked on an active volcano and Rotorua is a short drive away to visit all the geothermal wonders.

DSC_5202.JPG

The other pet/house sit we did was in Javea, Spain.  We had never heard of the town, but we fell in love with the area and the people.  Mediterranean climate, rugged mountains, sea views, and inexpensive but great wine.  We did a month long house/pet sit there in 2014 and have been invited back Spring of 2015.  We were there for the Las Fallas festival which is one of our most memorable travel events.  The event was such a wonderful representation of the culture.  Can't wait to go back!

DSC_5438.JPG