Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Conversationalist

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 1 of 188 (61 Views)
This is in the wrong place. It was a flip retort of mine to someone extolling the treasures of Singpore (a culture a little bit too buttoned down for my taste!) Apologies...
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 188 (74 Views)

AARPLynne wrote:

Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Alaska-I could spend every summer there and never get tired of it 

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 188 (74 Views)

Alaska-I could spend every summer there and never get tired of it 

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 188 (776 Views)

This is the first time I have read and   responded to this service..I have often spoken about navigating down the Mississippi and would very, very much enjoy staying in touch with you to share and learn more details of your fabulous trip..  Why not learn from the experts!!  But how do you stay in touch using this forum??  I am an absolute novice..

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 188 (1,189 Views)

I'don't love to go to Israel and see the holy lands.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 188 (1,214 Views)
While on a trip to the Holy land me and the wifey went to Petra. Yeah.... I wanna go there again.
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/archaeology/lost-city-petra/#/petra-world-...

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Info Seeker

Message 7 of 188 (1,253 Views)

London England. Just wonderful all around. The shoping the history, the feel of Rome in Bath with its old Ronan baths, the beautiful countryside. Truly an amazing place. A must see!

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 188 (1,254 Views)

Alaska, specifically Juneau. What a wonderful town. Fishing on Lake Juneau is captivating and wonderful. Just breath taking. Truly the last frontier. 

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 188 (1,250 Views)

I too have been to Barcelona and loved it. I would love to return as a week was not long enough. So much to see the Ramiles (sp?) is facinating. The old Olympic Stadium is eerie yet captivating. And the sea just tops it all off. Then there is Picadilly Circus which is an amazing place there also with ultimate places to shop, theaters and delightful plays to see, and scrumptious restaurants all over from one cuisine to another. Yes Barcelona a true gem.

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 188 (1,819 Views)

Halong Bay is my favorite place and can't wait to come to it again. I go to Halong Bay with my family (my parent and 1 young sister). On the 4-star cruise ship, we can see all of beautiful scene of Halong Bay. We tried a lot of seafood and it very good, different than any seafood I eat before. Hope I can come to Halong Bay in the future.