Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: NEW ENGLAND: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 21 of 226
The Dominican Republic! WOW, it is a poor country but absolutely beautiful and they treat you like family, I cried when we had to leave, I wanted to stay longer!
Report Inappropriate Content
Gold Conversationalist

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 22 of 226

We were in Skagway in 2000. Loved the town, and especially enjoyed Olivia's restaurant at the Skagway Inn.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 226

I can't wait to visit at my honey's house again!  🍯

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 226

I have to add one more place.   Valdez Alaska.    the harbor tour was like a National Geographic Special.  Whales breeching,  300 or more sea lions on the beach, with mountian goats on the hill side above them, Puffins in the water,  and then   the Glacier "calving"  while we were getting our piture taken in front onf the glacier.    Hand feeding Eagles in the RV park.   A Valdeze was a real suprise.  It is worth the side trip to spend a day there.   

Info Seeker

Message 25 of 226

2016-02-03 Cruise 2016 eleven 029.JPGHobart, Tazmania   the Wild life sanctuary.   Hand feeding kangaroos was amazing,  seeing the Koala bears,  Tazmanian Devils  many other animals just roaming around was just incredible.   It was the highlight of the trip.

Info Seeker

Message 26 of 226

Abersyswth, Wales

Info Seeker

Message 27 of 226

There are so many places to explore in the good ol' USA I can't imagine leaving the contiguous 48!  Would love to do one more cross-country drive, off the interstates.  Ala Route 66.  Or I can just go to downtown Chicago and museum-hop!

Conversationalist

Message 28 of 226

Tuscany, Italy.  After our 1st cruise on the Mediterranean, we rented a car at the airport in Rome and drove to Tuscany for 2 weeks.  We booked castles for 4 nights each, using one of the agriturissimo sites.  

Info Seeker

Message 29 of 226

St. Thomas, VI.  Outstanding beaches, shopping, etc. in the daytime, then unbelievable night club life/after midnight (Charlotte Amalie). At least, that is what I found in the '60s.  I just love going places, mostly where I've not been, but that is really the only place that I have longed to revisit.

Info Seeker

Message 30 of 226
I loved Skagway. Great quilt shop there.