Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 111 of 214 (2,285 Views)

Info Seeker

Message 112 of 214 (2,256 Views)
I'm going on a cruise around Italy with friends. Being disabled we find this is one of the easiest ways to get to different cities without the hassle if packing & unpacking. We eat one meal off ship so we can taste the goods of each area. Can't wait to experience what you are describingn
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 113 of 214 (2,273 Views)
I went in a small ship cruise to Asia. I would love to go back. China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Peoples Republic of Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand & Singapore. 12 days was not enough time to share with the wonderful people I met in their homelands. Polite, cheerful people willing to teach about their home & wanting to know about my home.
Info Seeker

Message 114 of 214 (2,878 Views)

I really agree with you. I've taken 5 of their cruises and cannot say enough good things about them. My favorite was the Elbe River voyage. Ship only held 125 passengers which made it cozy and personal. And the staff was marvelous, as I've found them to be on all Viking ships.

Conversationalist

Message 115 of 214 (3,135 Views)

Rome - I was on a wonderful cruise years ago.  One day was just not enough!  It was beautiful and I loved it.  I just did not see everything that is important.  I would love to return.  A friend found a week immersion tour, that is my travel dream now.  Debbie

Info Seeker

Message 116 of 214 (3,144 Views)
Victoria, B.C. - one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen.
Info Seeker

Message 117 of 214 (3,131 Views)

Perú-Machu Pichu, is a really magical place to visit and to stay for a few days, the people of "Aguas Calientes" are very kind and you see they assist you as if you are part of his relatives.  Really can't wait to be there again, I was there in 2012 and I"ll try to be there again in 2016.

Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 118 of 214 (2,537 Views)

My wife and I have been to Italy twice and will return for a third trip in another month. It seems as hard as we try we can’t make a dent in their wine inventory!

If you think you know about good, inexpensive Italian red wine – and haven’t been there, I’ve got some bad news for you…the local wineries in every area make some superb wines that never make it out of the area, let alone out of Italy. The food, all of it, makes a whole lot of American foods seem like last week’s throw-away. Their secret? They only use the freshest they can get (that drives the menu and not the other way around) and prepare it simply.

Next trip (next year, Lord willing) we will go to southern France and check out the sights, food and wine. However they have a lot to live up to so they better bring their A game! ;->

Super Social Butterfly

Message 119 of 214 (3,269 Views)
The neighborhood bar.
Info Seeker

Message 120 of 214 (3,334 Views)

Colorado.  The entire state seems to have a bit of everything that makes this country amazing.  The Rockies are awe-inspiring, but the drive west across the flat plains seeing the mountains in the distance is an amazing experience.  And then on the other side of the state you have desert and of course the amazing Mesa Verde.  I've visited the state four times, and can't wait to return.