Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Recognized Social Butterfly

FLORIDA: Looking for my home

Message 1 of 15 (281 Views)

I found my retirement home in The Villages, Florida. 

Everyone is welcome!

31772.jpg

Info Seeker

Re: Looking for my home

Message 2 of 15 (2,019 Views)

Me, too.  I like "old" houses; however, I worry about resale.  Any advice on?

Super Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 15 (2,112 Views)

Actually I am looking for an OLD home.  I love historic buildings and would love to live in one.

Conversationalist

Message 4 of 15 (2,239 Views)

Yep, Port St Lucie Florida!  We have the "something for everyone" many 55 Plus communities in all price ranges lot to high, beach front living, gated, not gated.  Our average price is around $150-$170 for a single family home.  A lot of activities available for the entire family.  Check my Active Rain Blog - Debra B Albertwhere I post events and other stuff.  

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 15 (2,259 Views)

Thanks av1761. You are on the right track.  If it is meant to be, I believe God will show you the way. Hard part is waiting when you wish to find that place now.  Good luck to you on moving to a better locale.  I wish to find that place if it exists also and am waiting for God to put things in motion so I can run away from here too and leave this place I used to call home. 

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 15 (2,260 Views)

I used to have relatives there and I have visited the Phoenix area.  Really super!  Played a round of golf and was impressed with the road runners - They were smaller than I thought they would be.  This past year, we sold a Port St Lucie home for folks that moved to New Mexico.   They are sill raving about their new home and new area, they love desert living!  Debbie

Conversationalist

Message 7 of 15 (2,516 Views)

mr8377,

i agree partly with you, sometimes the grass is greener on the other side.

considering living arrangements that i have now i know i am definitely going to move unless i die first.

i shall continue to look for my new home. i truly believe that Arizona is my state now just waiting for Jesus to lead me to my town.

If you are searching for a new place i truly hope that you find your spot and truly enjoy your new space.

Conversationalist

Message 8 of 15 (2,528 Views)
I believe arizona is my state, now i am looking for a town.
i am going to check out Avondale and Goodyear. thank you.
Conversationalist

Message 9 of 15 (2,578 Views)

If anyone knows of some nirvana that exists where life is affordable, safe, friendly folks, and mild winters, let the world know.  All of us wish for that greener pasture as it certainly is not here and may not exist anywhere.

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 15 (2,788 Views)

We are in Washington State and love the green but King County taxes are not good for retirees. We have been looking at Arizona for a bit and have been finding places like Goodyear and Avondale are quite affordable. You are close to medical, but not in the hustle of Phoenix. Just a thought.