Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Social Butterfly

Re: If you had a $2,000 Gas Gift Card where would you go over the Summer?

Message 1 of 79 (374 Views)

I've been to a number of the places you list and they are all fantastic.  One place you didn't mention is a place in Utah that I want to visit again and camp there for a couple ofKodachrome Basin State ParkKodachrome Basin State ParkKodachrome Basin State ParkKodachrome Basin State ParkKodachrome Basin State ParkKodachrome Basin State Park days.  I'm speaking of Kodachrome Basin State Park off of highway 12 not too far from Cannonville, UT.  It's a beautiful spot that's not too crowded.  It's supposed to be a premier star gazing location.

alaskadude1948
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 79 (494 Views)

I would visit the beaches of California.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 79 (867 Views)

We would travel to see family and friends.  We start in Florida, then make our way to Northern Mississippi and then near New Orleans and onto Houston , Texas and Dallas also.  From there, we would do a little sight seeing on our way to Seattle, Wa. and then visit some friends and onto quite a few stops in Michigan!  When we got back on the road, it would be to New Jersey and Maryland.  After those stops, on to North Carolina and then, hopefully home!!  Seems like a long trip... might have to make it in two trips!!

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 79 (984 Views)

I would go camping with my new boyfriend and explore the great Big Sky Country of Montana.A hike in Glacier National ParkA hike in Glacier National Park

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 79 (1,088 Views)

I would go to Yellowstone and back into South Dakota to the badlands, Mount Rushmore and Custer state park camping all the way. 

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 79 (1,191 Views)

I would take my Grandson's to see the mountains! We would leave Indiana travel to Colorado get on Interstate 70 thru Utah all the way to Nevada and then head towards Northern Californa to Mount Shasta stay and camp and visit relatives and then head back into **bleep** to Sedona camp a few days and slowly head back to Indiana seeing all the views along the way.

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 79 (2,289 Views)

I graduate from college this year and I would go my favorite places; Myrtle Beach and Charleston, South Carolina to celebrate.

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 79 (2,367 Views)

If we had a $2,000 gift card we would go to Cape Cod and find the biggest lobster we could and explore the national parks there. Then we would loop back around and travel north up to the Maine coast!

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 79 (2,434 Views)

Road trips to visit my sisters, one in northern Michigan and another in Arizona. Plus a road trip to Santa Rosa CA to see the Napa Valley & ocean (not far to the west). 

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 79 (2,476 Views)

I would drive back up to Alaska (where we just moved from) and enjoy the journey.  Driving down with a U-Haul truck and towing a car was not a relaxing trip.