Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Have you taken an all-inclusive vacation?

Message 11 of 15 (5,961 Views)
Never, I would love to.
Info Seeker

Message 12 of 15 (5,070 Views)

My husband and I have taken 3 all inclusive trips - 2 to Cabos San Lucas and 1 to Punta Cana, DR - there is no better way to go!  In Cabos, we stayed at the Riu Santa Fe both times - the amenities are amazing, the whole place is absolutely beautiful - right on the ocean with 4 (or 5) pools, 4 restaurants, a disco, a sports bar, nightly shows and all you can eat and drink!  We also have a fractional share in Cabos right downtown and we use this when we take family, but when we go by ourselves, we wouldn't travel any other way!!!  

Community Manager

Message 13 of 15 (2,539 Views)

Hello, @JEdmund, thanks for sharing your experience with all-inclusives. It sounds like you had two different, but good, experiences! About ten years ago my spouse and I wanted to celebrate a milestone anniversary but found ourselves too busy to plan a trip. For that reason, an all-inclusive trip appealed to us because it enabled us to get away to a nice place without a lot of planning. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 14 of 15 (2,445 Views)

Yes, took one to Cancun.  We wanted the convenience of having food and drink without a lot of fuss.  We were younger and drank more than we do now.  This was a good deal.  Did one in Jamaica and it was worth it too but the drinks weren't so good.  But we were older and more interested in the convenience of food than the drink at this point.  Our teenager loved it because he could serve himself when we had beach time. 

Community Manager

Have you taken an all-inclusive vacation?

Message 15 of 15 (2,258 Views)

Have you ever taken an all-inclusive vacation? What prompted you to take one (...or not)? Tell your experiences by reply post!