Exclusive Military Offer: Save 20% on Your AARP Membership. Activate Your Membership Today

Conversationalist

Re: Have you ever been to a Nude Beach?

Message 1 of 97 (344 Views)

I am with you on this. While it is perfectly natural.to have an uncircumcised **bleep** and extra skin on a woman and her labia, it is a very repulsive and disgusting to see this in person. I have never been so ready to leave any place as much as I have as being at a nudist beach. Being naked and swimming was thrilling and exhilarating for me and my girlfriend as we made love on the beach in a secluded area but seeing others gross and deformed bodies was a huge turn off for the both of us.

Conversationalist

Message 2 of 97 (351 Views)
Yeah, I'm with you on that. The human body is attractive and pleasant until it becomes old, wrinkled and saggy. After that, it looks gross and deformed!
Conversationalist

Message 3 of 97 (352 Views)

Nothing says "bring on the skin cancer" better than being 100% naked on the beach while basking in the sun! ; /

Conversationalist

Message 4 of 97 (353 Views)
I agree with that. While it's fun to be naked outside and make love, being naked for any great length gets boring and old real fast!
Info Seeker

Message 5 of 97 (511 Views)

I went to St Martin once & we were taken to a beach.  We didn't know as we walked down the path to the beach, one side (St Martin) was a regular beach & the other side was St Marteen, a nude beach. Our side had plenty of topless women, but most were older (my age now LOL) & quite

heavy.  I am more private about that type thing, so if it were a private beach - yes.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 97 (520 Views)
Yes
Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 97 (552 Views)

We went over to Orient Beach several years ago during a 10 day vacation to St. Maarten (Dutch side). There were a few young women topless but the totally nude folks were dudes who should not have been...disgusting bellies hanging over hairly bodies. My wife saw a trio of women walking the beach and she told me their boobs were almost running into their knees as they walked. I'd rather have my fantacies than cold reality... Now the beach, itself, with the wind and waves and food vendors, was terrific. We went back another time just to enjoy the ambiance, more in spite or rather than because of the clothing optional rule. 

Conversationalist

Message 8 of 97 (848 Views)

When I served in the U.S. Army Signal Corps in Germany most of the swimming was done in the nude! This took some time to get used to but it could get done and felt natural.

Ron Tousignant
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 97 (1,434 Views)

Took my teen-age son and his friend fishing on a party boat off Sandy Hook, NJ.  We were drifting fairly close to shore.  My son asked to borrow my binoculars.  I noticed he and his friend sharing and giggling.  Realized we were off the nude beach.  The kids laughed and said most of the people were overweight and the younger guys looked gay. 

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 97 (1,674 Views)
No but would love to