Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Do you have a travel bucket list?

Message 71 of 106 (1,743 Views)

My goal is to visit all 50 states. I have been to 36 so far.  Will probably have to wait for retirement to see the rest.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 72 of 106 (1,651 Views)

I don't travel anymore.  I hitchhiked a couple of years in Washington state and Oregon.  Went on a college tour of the UK in '74 for a month.  

I keep my eye out for an occasional bus tour somewhere but haven't been anywhere for a couple of years.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 73 of 106 (1,542 Views)
I used to get Best Friends newsletter. Terrific place.
Info Seeker

Message 74 of 106 (1,698 Views)

I want to go to a UFC ticket fight in my city (Las Vegas). The hard part is I could never afford seats close enough to see the fighters. 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 75 of 106 (1,720 Views)

I would love to take a trip to Best Friends Animal Society in Kanab Utah.  I've been donating to this no-kill shelter for several years and I would really love to visit there... and probably bring home a new furry friend!

Info Seeker

Message 76 of 106 (1,636 Views)

I've been fortunate to stay in all U.S. states including Hawaii and Alaska but I missed staying in Rhode Island and Delaware strangly enough. Looks like a trip east is in my future.   

Social Butterfly

Message 77 of 106 (1,644 Views)

One item on my bucket list:  Don't make a bucket list.  I've been a lot of places and I plan to visit a lot more, but there is nothing that I consider a "must see."

Conversationalist

Message 78 of 106 (1,667 Views)

If youm come to SD to see the Corn Place you should also go through the Black Hills. There is Mt. Rushmore , Custer State Park ( where you see buffalos roaming around) & so many more things to see.

Conversationalist

Message 79 of 106 (1,710 Views)

Now that I have turned 62, I immediately obtained my National Park Lifetime Senior Pass for $10.00.  This is a great deal as it allows me & 3 other car passengers into a National Park for free using my pass.  Otherwise it can be anywhere from $5 to $50 for admission per person depending on the park & time of year.  In addition, it helps to provide a further discount on the hotel/cabins and other activities within the national park.

For my travel bucket list, I plan to spend my retirement visiting all of the National Parks using my new Lifetime Senior Pass.  It should be amazing to see all of the different national parks in their splendor.  I am looking forward to the many hikes to see all of wonders within these national parks. 

Info Seeker

Message 80 of 106 (1,521 Views)

We enjoy long drives and own a German Shepherd who is a part of our family. We will take longer road trips visiting friends throughout the Southeast. The East, Florida and Gulf coasts come to mind.