Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Do you have a travel bucket list?

Message 41 of 106 (1,982 Views)

My Bucket List trip is Route 66 with Natalie Cole sing the song!

Info Seeker

Message 42 of 106 (2,452 Views)

First on my list was visiting Italy - completed many times now.

Second is going down the Nile - completed

Third is backpacking the Appalachian Trail - in progress

Fourth - visiting all 50 states - 45 completed lived in 17. Hopefully will complete this year. I am still trying to figure out how to swim to Hawaii.

Paul Shultz
Info Seeker

Message 43 of 106 (2,384 Views)

Time for AARP to realize that not all their members are boomers anymore! Those of us who are on the leading edge of GenX are starting to prepare for retirement now too. Is AARP ready for us?

I don't have a bucket list yet because my wife and I just took our first vacation in 25 years! But I'm starting one.

Conversationalist

Message 44 of 106 (2,937 Views)

Oh Goodness. That happened to me too but it was a trip of the British Isles. Like you I would much rather travel solo.

Unica1 wrote:
I also traveled with a friend years ago to Italy and when we returned to the states we never spoke again. That is why I would rather travel by myself or with my spouse.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 45 of 106 (2,929 Views)

On my bucket list for a long time has been traveling to Greece and the Greek Islands.  My husband and I will be doing exactly that shortly as I travel to Italy and take a cruise to Croatia, Montenegro, Athens, and several Greek Islands.

I love to travel and meeting new people. Cruises are great because you are able to cover many places besides the fact one is able to meet different people on the cruise.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 46 of 106 (2,867 Views)
I also traveled with a friend years ago to Italy and when we returned to the states we never spoke again. That is why I would rather travel by myself or with my spouse.
Conversationalist

Message 47 of 106 (2,917 Views)

I -think-I'd be more open to train travel,if it were to go from western NY -directly- to coastal AK.Would be a bit more room, and perhaps ,more rural/wild scenery?? I'm seriously considering SE coastal AK[Hanes to Juneau,etc.] for permanent relocation if I could afford it?? i.e.a few acres with water access and butting onto federal/state land/sea coast. Hopefully about the tsunami line !

Conversationalist

Message 48 of 106 (2,943 Views)

's no time like the present to resume shooting.

Are you left or right handed?

I'm a NRA Rifle/handgun instructor.I shot right handed until my eyesight worsened,now I madatorily shoot left handed.

I actually started shootiong at age 13 when the Bronx YMCA had permission to shoot at the US Maritine Academy range under the Throogs Necvk Bridge.

Those days[and at'Science] we were using Mossberg model 144 target rifles.

I'm hnow using a Savage left ahnd target rifle,also doubles as a quiet varmint shiper for my garden and orchard.

Conversationalist

Message 49 of 106 (2,710 Views)

UI'd be more inclined to points north of the Alps/Pyrenees and west of the Elber river."mittel /nord Europa". As noted western North Carolina is an area I'd consider permanetally relocating to.Much as I like the sea,areas by water=more expensive plus get zapped by hurricanes. What type of education arer you involved in?

Karl

Conversationalist

Message 50 of 106 (2,542 Views)
So would I mg91626868, I think of it all the time. There are places I haven't even been to in the city where I live.