Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Do you have a travel bucket list?

Message 31 of 106 (1,186 Views)

Don't rule out Hawaii. While my wife and I have travelled to many great National Parks and resort areas on the mainland, we just returned from our 11th trip to Hawaii. It is truly a magical paradise.

Info Seeker

Message 32 of 106 (1,231 Views)

Yes! Machu Piccu, Galapagos, Egypt, Greek Isalands, Bucharest and Africa. I travel often and sometimes want to return in a different season. I also like staying in one area for a week or so, but it does limit my "count". I prefer quality of visit over quantity of places, so take it slow. I have been to over 29 countries and all 50 states. I was fortunate to live in Hawaii for 5 years which was a great jumping off point not only to outer islands but to Guam, Phillipines, Japan, Maylaysia, Fiji, Tahiti...

My parents gave me the travel bug!

Info Seeker

Message 33 of 106 (1,185 Views)

Have been to 9 of the ten in this bucket list, but doubt I will ever get to Hawaii. This country we live in is so diverse and beautiful. I want to explore more.

Info Seeker

Message 34 of 106 (1,255 Views)

I have already visited all 50 states and over 60 countries in 5 continents.  I would like to visit the final two continents: Australia and Antarctica.

My favorites so far:  Israel (3 visits), Kenya (photo safari), Orient Express from London to Venice, Ireland, Hong Kong.

Info Seeker

Message 35 of 106 (1,266 Views)

I want to visit as many National Parks, National Monuments, National Historic Parks, National Lakeshores, National Wild and Scenic Rivers that I can before I am too old and decrepit.  I have hiked in 35 parks so far plus monuments, historic parks, lakeshores and kayaked several wild rivers.  I am 64 now and hope to retire at 65 and have plenty of time to add to the list.  I will prioritize those that are in the crosshairs of the current administration before they are handed over to the mineral extraction industry.

Info Seeker

Message 36 of 106 (1,306 Views)

Yes...The India Golden Triangle. Tokyo Japan with my daughter. Carnival in Trinidad. Carnival in Brazil.  These are a few...oh oh...I can't forget.... driving a race car!!!  Oh yeah!!!!

Conversationalist

Message 37 of 106 (1,283 Views)

Absolutely!!  I love cruises, we have been on seven so far, the last one was Hawaii last year.  Planning more, Alaska, European river cruises...

Conversationalist

Message 38 of 106 (1,248 Views)

I have 40 items on my bucket list, I have done 8 (Hawaii, Grand Canyon, Transatlantic cruise, etc.) and I am sad that perhaps I may not be able to do some because of the state of the world today.  I would worry about going to Egypt to see the last remaining 7 Wonders of the World, the Pyramids.  I would be afraid to go to Jordan to see the city of Petra, a new 7 Wonder of the modern world.  And, of course, there are some I fear I will not be physically able to do such as Yucatan Cave Diving (have to work on my bucket list item of "diving" first).  But I hope, and will work on the more achievable ones first, like visiting Macchu Pichu or Easter Island.  After all, I have time, and that's why they call it a "bucket" list!

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 39 of 106 (1,509 Views)

The Grand Canyon and Yellowstone for some fly fishing.

Info Seeker

Message 40 of 106 (1,580 Views)

Visiting 1+ cities all 50 states. Seeing or trying new things.