Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Do you have a travel bucket list?

Message 91 of 106 (1,627 Views)

Provence, always Provence, first and foremost!  And, Luxor/Upper Egypt and Sharm al Sheikh., As with the preceding three, the Amalfi Coast is always on the list.  I've been to all of these locations many times but they will always head my bucket list no matter how often I'm lucky enough to be in these spots.

Info Seeker

Message 92 of 106 (2,270 Views)

New York to visit the Statue of Liberty, Augusta, GA to watch the Masters, play Pebble Beach, play St. Andrews

Info Seeker

Message 93 of 106 (3,972 Views)

At the top of my bucket list is a World War 11 12 day tour in June that starts in London and continues to Normandy concluding in Paris. It is sponsored by "Beyond Band of Brothers". Would appreciate any comments from anyone familar with this tour. 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 94 of 106 (3,950 Views)

k785615d wrote:

I think I have decided to stop second guessing myself and go ahead and book tour of Britain and Ireland. Talked with family and they were very encouraging.I'm 60 so what am I waiting for, lol!

@k785615d Have a fantastic time, and pay no attention to my jealousy ... I'll get there in time. Smiley Happy

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 95 of 106 (3,968 Views)

I think I have decided to stop second guessing myself and go ahead and book tour of Britain and Ireland. Talked with family and they were very encouraging.I'm 60 so what am I waiting for, lol!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 96 of 106 (3,960 Views)

@ReTiReD51 Here's hoping you get to see and do every single one!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 97 of 106 (3,812 Views)

I’m a buckaroo with a long bucket list of things I hope to do and places I hope to see before I run out of time.  Mostly it’s just a humble list where most of my bucket ideas won’t cost me much to see them fulfilled. Bucket ideas that I’ve been telling myself for 40 working years, I can’t wait until I retire and have the free time I need to take on the list.  It’s go time.

Info Seeker

Message 98 of 106 (3,745 Views)

My bucket list is to visit every state in the continental US. I spent over 23yrs in the Navy & have been all over the pacific, far east, Indian ocean, Alaska, Antarctica, and both ends of the Mississippi. I've been across the US numerous times but lack seeing the east coast and upper northwest.

Info Seeker

Message 99 of 106 (3,754 Views)

I want to travel to Norway to visit the homeland of my anscestors, and to Alaska just for the scenery.  I was able to travel to Germany and Portugal, which were not on my list but I added them to my bucket as bonuses, in addition to St. John, Boston, and Nashville.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 100 of 106 (3,966 Views)

I have met some of the nicest people while traveling, especially when I have traveled alone. What is it that concerns you?