Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Do you have a travel bucket list?

Message 11 of 106 (2,292 Views)

I want to see so much more of my State (MO) and this country.  But I guess my bucket list trip would be the UK and Europe to visit the homelands of my ancestors.

Info Seeker

Message 12 of 106 (1,907 Views)

Beautiful. I really desire to go to Africa. However, now that I am medically challenged, I am apprehensive about about going, especially since U. S. physicians have trouble treating me. 

Info Seeker

Message 13 of 106 (2,433 Views)

My bucket list travel is to go on a cruise around the world. I would be happy to go on a cruise to Bali andTahiti and then all the Greek islands and the Carribean and also plan to go soon to Costa Rica.I would like to see Peru and Cancun and Accapulco Mexico and Mazatlan. I would love to go back to Paris and spend more time there, I have not been there since 1973 amd was there for only 4 days . I also would love to see Spain and go to Pompeii in Italy and some Italian islands.

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 106 (2,446 Views)

My US BUCKET LIST is to spend time touring New England as well as visiting all U.S. National Parks. I live in both Miami and Seattle and make that drive every couple of years so I am lucky to see a lot of our country and can claim I've stepped  foot in all 50 states! 

International list is long but I'd like to return to Iceland, but this time in the summer. 

Southeast Asia is also I my list including Thailand, Vietnam, and then Indonesia. 

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 15 of 106 (2,244 Views)
I'm a senior citizen female. I'm thinking about taking a trip to Tahiti. Any advice on where a solo person should stay?
Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 16 of 106 (2,257 Views)

Thanks for your input.  I have been doing outside the US traveling only for about 5 years now. Have got to Eastern Europe as well as Spain, France, Greece, Germany, and Kenya. Absolutely loved Kenya: two safari trips a day(am & pm) for 14 of 21 days in country I ended up with 598 pictutres I wanted to keep on this trip - attached is my favorite "I call it  "Sunset Glow"  - Of all my trip pictures to be honest.Sunset at 6:30 pm in Maasi Mara Jul 15, 2013Sunset at 6:30 pm in Maasi Mara Jul 15, 2013

Conversationalist

Message 17 of 106 (2,140 Views)

Pattie710

I have been on only 6 river boat cruises so far.  Two on the Mississippi on the American Queen paddle wheels. 3 with Uniworld. Christmas Market in Germany, Tulips & Windmills in Holland & Yangtze in China.  I truly loved them all so much & would recommend any.  Last one was on Irrawaddy River in Myanmar with Vantage.  And that is my absolute favorite & would love to redo that one.  And I have travelled solo on each one but solo definately does not mean alone. Theboats ofcourse are much smaller that the ocean going voyages & very different.  I have done my fair share of the also but liked Alaska & Canada the most.  

Plus I have also travelled all over the world as a solo (but never alone). Any more I can help you with please get in touch.Oh yes.  I am a senior citizen-female.

Info Seeker

Message 18 of 106 (2,149 Views)
I have always wanted to do a riverboat vacation. Which one did you use and was it worth it?
Conversationalist

Message 19 of 106 (2,214 Views)
I always travel alone or in a group. Go-you won't be sorry
Conversationalist

Message 20 of 106 (2,207 Views)
You have a wonderful bucket list & know exactly what you want to see. I have been to most of the places on your international list & loved them all. My favorite are Myanmar & Viet Nam (up to now anyway). My sister & I took the Amtrak CA. to Louisiana then got on one of the riverboats. I travel mostly alone or with a group.
I so hope you are successful in covering all your choices. The world is a beautiful place as are most of the people.