AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Info Seeker

Re: Do you have a travel bucket list?

Message 1 of 102 (212 Views)

I hear that Crotia is beautiful. A friend of mine went on a cruise and he stated that Crotia was the best port.  More and more people are going to Iceland.  I'll have to read up on the sightseeing opportunities.  I looked in to going to China.  It was a pretty good deal which included your flight.  The only thing I dislike is that they charge the solo travelers anywhere from $500 to $1,000 more because you're roomy by yourself.  Oh well, I will find some takers.  

Conversationalist

Message 2 of 102 (223 Views)

Am planning to go to Alaska on a cruise-land tour next year.  I originally I was thinking either UK (again), France (again) or Germany (the well traveled Europe trifecta for most) but with all the nonsense involving attacks going on right now we have decided against for a while. 2019 probably Iceland or Croatia, maybe China.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 102 (407 Views)

I have so many places I want to visit and so I am planning to go to England, Ireland and Scotland 2020.  For 2018, I'm off to the Oktobert Fest in Munich.  Should be a blast.

Went to Alaska May 2017.  Going to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel.  Swimming with the dolphins in October 2017.  Can't wait.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 102 (410 Views)

I was able to cross offf Alaska which was on my bucket list.  Went in May 2017.  I would love to go to England, Ireland and Scotland.  It is my travel plans for 2020.

But for 2018, I am planning on going to the Oktober Fest in Munich.  I hear it is a blast and the beer flows.

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 102 (426 Views)
You MUST go! DH and I went to Scotland and England in June. We loved it! Train travel is the best. Trains go everywhere and are clean and comfortable. We are planning to go back for an extended stay and add Ireland this time.
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 102 (435 Views)

Yes! I do have a bucket list!! Travel to London, England!! and Ireland. I've dreamed about and it is going to happen I got my passport and ready to go! Plan is when spring or fall? 

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 102 (967 Views)

I want to see so much more of my State (MO) and this country.  But I guess my bucket list trip would be the UK and Europe to visit the homelands of my ancestors.

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 102 (1,072 Views)

Beautiful. I really desire to go to Africa. However, now that I am medically challenged, I am apprehensive about about going, especially since U. S. physicians have trouble treating me. 

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 102 (1,841 Views)

My bucket list travel is to go on a cruise around the world. I would be happy to go on a cruise to Bali andTahiti and then all the Greek islands and the Carribean and also plan to go soon to Costa Rica.I would like to see Peru and Cancun and Accapulco Mexico and Mazatlan. I would love to go back to Paris and spend more time there, I have not been there since 1973 amd was there for only 4 days . I also would love to see Spain and go to Pompeii in Italy and some Italian islands.

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 102 (1,855 Views)

My US BUCKET LIST is to spend time touring New England as well as visiting all U.S. National Parks. I live in both Miami and Seattle and make that drive every couple of years so I am lucky to see a lot of our country and can claim I've stepped  foot in all 50 states! 

International list is long but I'd like to return to Iceland, but this time in the summer. 

Southeast Asia is also I my list including Thailand, Vietnam, and then Indonesia.