Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

✈️ Why You May Benefit From Booking a Language Study Trip (AARP Article)

Anonymous
Not applicable

✈️ Why You May Benefit From Booking a Language Study Trip (AARP Article)

▶️‌To reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.◀️

READ comments, ADD comment.‌

🗣By Bill Fink, AARP. June 09, 2023.

👉Link to information👈 

Nicole ✈️ (Destinations Forum)

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (9/23/23)

Stop by to join OUR discussion!

Thanks,

Nicole ✈ (Destinations Forum)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@SpringIsHereSoHappy wrote:

(9/23/23)

Stop by to join OUR discussion!

Thanks,

Nicole ✈ (Destinations Forum)

Hey @SpringIsHereSoHappy,

Someone would have to win the POWERBALL LOTTERY to afford one of these trips.

Imagine spending over $6,000 for a couple of weeks and then having to study your lessons.

That's not for me.

Additionally, once again, I had already read this article as, I too, am a member of AARP.

Thanks for highlighting it though. At least I can read how the "other half" lives when they have $6,000 or more to blow on immersing themselves in a foreign language.

They could go to a Community College for couple of hundred bucks to learn the same language.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(2/26/24) @nctarheel , I guess this is an "option" some folks like. The experts say learning another language helps to keep us young.  😎

[*** @nctarheel wrote:

Hey @SpringIsHereSoHappy,

Someone would have to win the POWERBALL LOTTERY to afford one of these trips.

Imagine spending over $6,000 for a couple of weeks and then having to study your lessons.

That's not for me.

Additionally, once again, I had already read this article as, I too, am a member of AARP.

Thanks for highlighting it though. At least I can read how the "other half" lives when they have $6,000 or more to blow on immersing themselves in a foreign language.

They could go to a Community College for couple of hundred bucks to learn the same language. ***]

0 Kudos

Spain is my dream (afraid to go solo) must stay awhile to learn fluent spainish. Also, I’m not rich! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

READ comments, ADD comment.‌

🗣By Bill Fink, AARP. June 09, 2023.

👉Link to information👈 

Nicole ✈️ (Destinations Forum)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would luv to do Spanish!

Nicole 🙃

Honored Social Butterfly

I would love to learn Icelandic. I know it's not what they teach in school (I actually took German), but I think their language is fascinating. If they had a language study trip for it, I'm sure it would cost a pretty penny to travel, and yet, I would probably consider it.  

Iceland.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for stopping by @KellytheBelly !!!! ‌💃‌🥳, Nicole 🙃

▶️@KellytheBelly wrote:

I would love to learn Icelandic. I know it's not what they teach in school (I actually took German), but I think their language is fascinating. If they had a language study trip for it, I'm sure it would cost a pretty penny to travel, and yet, I would probably consider it.  ◀️

Honored Social Butterfly

No problem! You're welcome! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP