Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Conversationalist

Re: Color changing tattoo to monitor helath

Message 61 of 86 (2,195 Views)

No way.  I dislike tatoos on anyone although some are quite attractive.

Info Seeker

Re: Color changing tattoo to monitor health

Message 62 of 86 (2,259 Views)

No. I do not want any tattoos. 

Info Seeker

Message 63 of 86 (2,267 Views)

I think it would be interesting to see just what it would monitor. I would do it. Not like I have a whole lot to hide in my life. Medical records can be accessed by insurers anyway so, nothing is really private nowadays. 

Info Seeker

Message 64 of 86 (2,133 Views)

Anyone else think 666

Info Seeker

Message 65 of 86 (2,159 Views)

I would get one. I have 4 butterfly tattoos that are special meanings to me one more to monitor my health would be a very special tattoo 

Info Seeker

Message 66 of 86 (2,194 Views)

Yes, I would definitely get the tattoo. Anything that would help my health would be great. 

Conversationalist

Message 67 of 86 (1,683 Views)

..when you should die...?  Am I too paranoid!?  In this day and age, hardly!  Am with you -even the thought of a teeny-weeny tattoo give me the shivers...! 

Conversationalist

Message 68 of 86 (1,564 Views)

Let's see...there's this Biblical prohibition against tattoos (I know, I know-most people ignore that now), there is my very strong aversion to needles (kept me away from some bad things my friends did in our misspent youth) and - what else might be monitored, I'm thinking, and for what purpose..?!?  Hey, just gave me a great idea for a movie.  Thanks! - AARP forum!

Silver Conversationalist

Message 69 of 86 (1,451 Views)

No tattoos for me, no matter what the reason.  They remind me of the tattoos used on those at Auschwitz!  Soon we'll have absolutely no privacy about anything.  We can't be sure that the information contained in these tattoos, or that can be accessed via these tattoos, will only be used by health professional, considering the hacking that's being done by all sorts of people and countries these days.  It's bad enough that we no longer have privacy on our electronic devices, our home security devices, our car security, our social security and everything else, but do we really want to have our bodies monitored, too?  So they say they'll be used to monitor certain health conditions.  I don't believe it.  They'll learn to use the tattoos to monitor what you eat, what you do, and when you bathe and where you are!  No tattoos! 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 70 of 86 (1,428 Views)

I 've thought about henna but as for the real thing, I'd definitely chicken out.  Think I should get a tattoo of a chicken?