AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 1 of 10 (68 Views)

ReTiReD51 wrote:

Raffaele Esposito an 1880’s baker from Naples who is often given credit for inventing pizza. Some may not consider him a celebrity but he played an important part in history if he did create the pizza’.

I’d give him a slice of New York style thin crust and a slice of Chicago style deep dish and ask him to decide the age old question who’s got the best pie?

Great question.  I wonder if he would know which is the original Rays pizza in the city. 😀

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 10 (94 Views)

Susan Sarandon, we would go to New York and have Serafina's Fabulous Pizza.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 10 (235 Views)

nyadrn wrote:

retiredtraveler wrote:

Bill Gates..........

Because?

I consider him to be one of the greatest entrepreneurs who ever lived.

He became the richest person in the world, at one point, leaving college. Even though he left school, he had a near perfect SAT score. He was a total visionary, changing the world, quite literally, by pushing the PC from a 'toy' to a machine we cannot live without. He is singly responsible for displacing thousands of jobs, and entire job categories, while at the same time, creating a whole new industry and way of life.

Then to top it off, he becomes one of the greatest philanthopists there ever was, teaming up with my 2nd choice, Warren Buffet.

I am unable to comprehend what such a person would be like to just sit and speak with. 

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 10 (249 Views)

Raffaele Esposito an 1880’s baker from Naples who is often given credit for inventing pizza. Some may not consider him a celebrity but he played an important part in history if he did create the pizza’.

I’d give him a slice of New York style thin crust and a slice of Chicago style deep dish and ask him to decide the age old question who’s got the best pie?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 10 (260 Views)

Warren Buffett

He would probably want to have it at a regular restaurant, nothing too expensive or fancy, say a wood fired pizza at Carabbas.

Why with him?

Because he's the coolest 87 year old in the world. As a multibillionaire, he doesn't carry a mobile phone (I believe he had a flip phone at one time), he doesn't have a computer at his desk, and he still drives himself to work in a Cadillac (he could afford a multitude of vehicles better than a stock, off the showroom floor, Cadillac).

But most of all, the main reason I would like to have lunch with him is that he made the largest charitable donation in history.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 10 (273 Views)

@AARPLynne - Wow; couldn't it just have been a casual meal, or does it have to be pizza (I avoid carbs)? I think it would be Deepak Chopra or maybe Dr. Joel Fuhrman .. food for the spirit & body.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!

Message 7 of 10 (290 Views)

retiredtraveler wrote:

Bill Gates..........

Because?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 10 (295 Views)

Bill Gates..........

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 10 (324 Views)

AARPLynne wrote:

October is National Pizza Month! Who knew?

If you could have a slice a pizza with any celebrity, who (and where) would it be? 

Aerosmith the band with Adam Levine sitting in 😀 How about down by the Rock Hall Cleveland 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 10 of 10 (335 Views)

October is National Pizza Month! Who knew?

If you could have a slice a pizza with any celebrity, who (and where) would it be?