Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Info Seeker

Re: Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 1 of 48

Rafael Eldge from Antiques Roadshow.

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 2 of 48

Yes, JFK is an awesome choice! He was my favorite president and always will be! I believe he was the last president to really care about this country and to actually follow the statement, “by the people, for the people”!

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 48

Yes, that would be awesome! I love the 1812 Overture and no one could do it better!

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 48
I would love to share a pizza with JFK. Of course I can't. My next choice would be Jimmy Carter. And to make it interesting we could also invite Grace Slick!
Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 48

I'd travel back in time to the late 1950s in Boston, Massachusetts and invite Arthur Fiedler, the then conductor of the Boston Pops orchestra, to sit on my blanket near the banks of the Charles River, share a vegetarian pizza with me, and listen to his orchestra perform Tschaikovsky's 1812 Overture, complete with cannons at the end.  My older cousin used to take me there on Friday nights during the summer to hear Mr. Fiedler conduct the Boston Symphony orchestra's summer performances.  How exciting it would have been to be with Mr. Fiedler in person.

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 48

That’s interesting, but I’ve always felt that reboots of original shows can never be improved upon and it seems that most don’t last. It’s the original cast and writers that make the show a classic.

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 48

I'd love to share a Chicago style pie with Mr. Robert Dinero. I've been a huge fan for years and think he it just an amazing actor. My favorite movie is Stanley and Iris, with Jane Fonda. All is movies are spellbinding and intense. So, I just think it would be an amazing conversation. 

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 48

Obama and earth wind and fire

😊

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 48

Harrison Ford. Came within four feet of him at Bob Hoover's wake but didn't get to speak to him.  He is a fellow aviator who appreciates the wonders of flight.  

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 48

Maybe not a celebrity, but a very important person to me.   My granddad who left us too soon

Announcements

Prepare to Care

A resourceful guide to learn about how to have conversations with older family members and much more!