- AARP Online Community
- Health Forums
- Brain Health
- Conditions & Treatments
- Healthy Living
- Medicare & Insurance
- Work & Retirement Forum
- Work & Jobs
- Social Security
- Money Forums
- Budget & Savings
- Invest, Diversify, Integrate Your Financial Life
- Scams & Fraud
- Travel Forums
- Solo Travel
- Reveal Your Travel Secrets Sweepstakes
- Home & Relationship Forums
- Dogs, Cats and Pets
- Friends & Family
- Introduce Yourself
- Late Life Divorce
- Love, Sex & Dating
- Our Front Porch
- Random Thoughts and Conversations
- Singles Perspective Revisited
- Comunidad Hispana de AARP
- Politics & Current Events Forums
- Politics, Current Events
- Technology Forums
- Computer Questions & Tips
- About Our Community
- Entertainment & Leisure Forums
- Rock N' Roll
- TV Talk
- Movies, Reviews & Great Stars
- Let's Play Bingo!
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Writing & Books
- Caregiving Forums
- Grief & Loss
10-31-2016 01:48 PM - edited 10-31-2016 01:53 PM
In this forum, we discuss all topics related to caregiving in hopes of improving the quality of life for caregivers.
We hope you find it easy to read and easy to use. There is a help button located on all pages that will offer assistance along the way.
You can edit your posts. Posting and replying are user friendly.
Please remember that the nature of this forum is “public”. Anyone can read these postings, but to reply to any post you must be a registered user. If you would like to engage and are not currently a register user of our site, click Register button on the top right of this page.
All posts fall under two categories: Caregiving and Grief and Loss.
You have the option to subscribe to these discussions which will trigger you to reeceive emails when others reply to your topic. To subscribe to a post:
- Go to the item you want to subscribe to.
- To subscribe to a location, click (Location) Options > Subscribe to this ....
To subscribe to a specific post, go to the post and click (Post) Options > Subscribe to this ...
To view and manage your subscriptions:
- Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications.
- Click My Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to.
You can click a subscription to go to the item.
- To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and click Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.