Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Sadly Continuos

My last day at work at a Behavior Center was on 12/14/2015.  My first back surgery was on 12/15/2015 and had to be repeated due to too much fluid.  I had an outside body drain and a nurse

came three times a work to change.  After the second surgery the Dr. put in an inside drain.

I then came down with MRSA and Pseudomonis.  Since then I have had a fractured left foot, a  broken right foot and when the cast came off after eight weeks and I had torn ligament and needed surgery

and I was not able to put my foot down for eight weeks.  My husband rented a scooter so I could get

around the house.  The only problem with that is that I need a left knee replacement and that was the foot I needed to use to push.  As of today I have not had the left knee replacement.

I have also had a right index finger replacement which needs to be redone due to Trigger Finger and the ligaments are too loose.  I have had two sinus surgery and the second surgery failed

due to the Dr. using cadaver cartilage which we all know is dead.  I am back to a quarter size

perforation in my nose and my nose is falling once again.  I am having the surgery redone at John

Hopkins located in Baltimore this coming Friday and the cartilage will be taken from my rib.

Mind you, we live in Ashburn, VA.

I still need to have the implant of the Pain Stimulator in my back and have an appt. for the pretrial

on 12/18/17 as the last trial I had was over a year ago.

I just came back from Drs. office today and need to have some tumors removed from my right lung.

The Dr. was very positive, and I feel very positive too that all will be fine.

To top it off my husband was left go from his employment for close to 10 years and our insurance

ends the end of November 2017.  We may have to go on Cobra for a short time.

With appreciation,

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP