- AARP Online Community
- Health Forums
- Brain Health
- Conditions & Treatments
- Healthy Living
- Medicare & Insurance
- Work & Retirement Forum
- Work & Jobs
- Social Security
- Money Forums
- Budget & Savings
- Invest, Diversify, Integrate Your Financial Life
- Scams & Fraud
- Travel Forums
- Solo Travel
- Reveal Your Travel Secrets Sweepstakes
- Home & Relationship Forums
- Dogs, Cats and Pets
- Friends & Family
- Introduce Yourself
- Late Life Divorce
- Love, Sex & Dating
- Our Front Porch
- Random Thoughts and Conversations
- Singles Perspective Revisited
- Comunidad Hispana de AARP
- Politics & Current Events Forums
- Politics, Current Events
- Technology Forums
- Computer Questions & Tips
- About Our Community
- Entertainment & Leisure Forums
- Rock N' Roll
- TV Talk
- Movies, Reviews & Great Stars
- Let's Play Bingo!
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Writing & Books
- Caregiving Forums
- Grief & Loss
07-10-2014 03:32 PM - edited 09-03-2014 03:25 PM
CONTEST ENDED: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR OVERALL WINNER: DELSUR
Are you ready to get more fit and lose weight? Then join our 6-week contest focused on getting caregivers to set up some fitness and weight loss goals!
Twin fitness experts Kymberly Williams-Evans and Alexandra Williams will offer fitness tips, exercises, encouragement, and support as you progress through the Care4YouToo Contest.
To enter the contest, simply reply to each weekly topic with what you are doing to achieve the weekly goal.
- Week 1 - What is one small change you want to make in your life? Discuss
- Week 2 -Tell us or Show Us (upload photo) one positive change you will make to your physical activity. Discuss
- Week 3 - Tell us or Show Us (upload photo) one positive change you will make to your dietary menu. Discuss
- Week 4 - What improvements have you noticed as a result of changing your physical activity? Discuss
- Week 5 - What improvements have you noticed as a result of changing your dietary habits? Discuss.
- Week 6 - Share at least one positive change you've made during these 6 weeks. Discuss
What could you win?
Enter for a chance to win one (1) weekly prize valued at approximately $125 (may be gift card) and one (1) grand prize gift card valued at $500 that’s coupled with 1,000 Points that can be used in the AARP Rewards for Goods Program.
Please note: To be eligible for a weekly prize you must post on the community during that week. For example, to be eligible for the August 18, 2014 challenge, you must post during the week of August 18 – 24, 2014.