Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Getting out of debt

Any suggestions on getting out of 10,000.00 credit card debt. Curently unemployed, picking up side jobs my current heath conditions will allow to survive. I have no retirement,savings, or family that can help So I guess my main question is , Do you have any suggestions on bringing in extra money to get out of debt. Really looking for suggestions from those who have hit bottom financially and found thier way through.  Much gratitude for any wisdom.

Regular Contributor

Im sorry if I have inadvertently caused any trouble in the community.  Misunderstanding.  Im sorry.

Richard I. Pigott
Honored Social Butterfly

@FREEMASON wrote:

I wasnt shaming at all.  I was simply stating my experience & advice.  As for health issues, my bankruptcy was the result of expenses that had accumulated over the three years that my late wife suffered with terminal ovarian cancer.

I don't know that that comment was directed towards your post.  Unless the posters replies direct like @FREEMASON  or uses the quote function it is not clear who they are referring to.  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Regular Contributor

Someone struggling with health and financial issues does not need your shaming.  Yet you felt it necessary.  

Regular Contributor

Regular Contributor

My former posting is not me!

Richard I. Pigott
Regular Contributor

Many thanks for the kudos.  Whatever your decision is dont use the following attorneys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E33qzW4Qvr8

Richard I. Pigott
Regular Contributor

Unfortunately this the only one that I can find about money:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKeirXHmP4M

Richard I. Pigott
Regular Contributor

I learned a lot of bankruptcy from not only personal experience but also from working in the credit card customer service department of a major bank.  Just trying to help.  Many thanks for all the kudos from all!

Richard I. Pigott
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP