Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Mark Bradbury

Message 1 of 4 (232 Views)

wilful wrote:

OK Epster - I sent the info to both of the contacts you suggested.

btw - did you take the survey?

@wilful  Are you kidding? Nobody asks me my opinion! I have to post it all over the place! LOL! (Ignore me: this is my idea of humor. It's very sad, isn't it?) 

Nope, didn't get a survey; not sure if I missed it or if it missed me. Smiley Happy

Hope your comments find the correct recipient!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4 (237 Views)

OK Epster - I sent the info to both of the contacts you suggested.

btw - did you take the survey?

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

@wilful  Could you not use the email address from the survey? 

I have used member@aarp.org successfully for myriad comments and such.

This page offers other contact resources: https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/contact-us/?intcmp=AE-HP-FTR-CONTACT

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Mark Bradbury

Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)

This is probably not the right place, but these forums are familiar to me, so I'll try here.

Mark Bradbury

Senior Director, Insights

AARP Media

I received your email to participate in a survey by beta research.  I clicked in and got about 60% thru it when the page hung up.  I marked the last choice in the column (none) but when I clicked "continue" - an error page presented and then -no matter what I clicked - the error page returned.  Consequently - I could not finish the survey.

I don't care - but I thought you would like to know.

Regards,

Will Behnke