Members save on e-
readers and tablets

Caring for loved ones?

Caring for loved ones?

Find the resources you need

Info Seeker
virajshikawat

Health is Wealth

Health is very important for us.because health is wealth.and we all know that healthy mind is lives in a healthy body so it is very important that we should remain fit and fine.and for this we have to do exercise because it can helps us to reduce the unwanted fat from our body.i do yoga but you can choose your exercise.
Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
virajshikawat

Health is Wealth

Health is very important for us.because health is wealth.and we all know that healthy mind is lives in a healthy body so it is very important that we should remain fit and fine.and for this we have to do exercise because it can helps us to reduce the unwanted fat from our body.i do yoga but you can choose your exercise.
Please use plain text.
Conversationalist
sm8512

Re: Health is Wealth

Well I do agree with the Old saying of “health is Wealth”. A healthy person can work with efficiency to earn wealth. The man who is not having a good health spends lot of money on medicines and doctors. 

Please use plain text.
Bronze Conversationalist
cheska221

Yes. I also believe on that saying that health is wealth. A healthy person is able to do work or things to have wealth. Also being sick could mean spending much for medications.

I do not do yoga just simple exercises like jumping jacks and crunches.

Please use plain text.
Info Seeker
umaganjam

Health is wealth and health is also Happiness. If you are healthy and in good spirit you can do anything and help others in need as well.It has lot of positive things .Good health leads to healthy mind and healthy body and in reality Healthy mind body and spirti in Balance. that is why old saying health is wealth is absolutely true

"Your happiness is gift to your Family"

Uma

Please use plain text.
Respected Social Butterfly
ASTRAEA

Very true; being rich can't be much fun, if you're not healthy as well.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Please use plain text.