Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: "Topic Not Found" Warning Message

Message 1 of 3

I'm great at finding glitches in systems .. if there's a way to break something .. I'll find it! Smiley Happy

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Community Manager

Re: "Topic Not Found" Warning Message

Message 2 of 3

We were able to determine that this was just an unexpected timing issue, I was moving the conversation to the Caregiving topic at the same time Astraea was posting and therefore this error was received.

AARPTeri
Treasured Social Butterfly

"Topic Not Found" Warning Message

Message 3 of 3

After typing 3/4 of a long response to a Trending Topic: Male Caregiver Helicoptering, a warning message appeared above the entry panel saying "Topic Not Found". I went back to the main Trending Topics screen in another tab & was able to open that Topic again just fine. So I finished typing my response, and when I clicked to post, I again got that warning message, and my entire response vanished.

I thought perhaps the original poster decided to delete his post, but I can still access that Topic. So what the heck's going on here?

LIVE & LEARN - AARP WAS IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING THIS TOPIC, WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF RESPONDING.

Hopefully I can find the draft the system saved of my response, so I don't have to retype it from scratch!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!