The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: "Topic Not Found" Warning Message

Message 1 of 3 (688 Views)

I'm great at finding glitches in systems .. if there's a way to break something .. I'll find it! Smiley Happy

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Community Manager

Re: "Topic Not Found" Warning Message

Message 2 of 3 (690 Views)

We were able to determine that this was just an unexpected timing issue, I was moving the conversation to the Caregiving topic at the same time Astraea was posting and therefore this error was received.

AARPTeri
Treasured Social Butterfly

"Topic Not Found" Warning Message

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 3 (704 Views)

After typing 3/4 of a long response to a Trending Topic: Male Caregiver Helicoptering, a warning message appeared above the entry panel saying "Topic Not Found". I went back to the main Trending Topics screen in another tab & was able to open that Topic again just fine. So I finished typing my response, and when I clicked to post, I again got that warning message, and my entire response vanished.

I thought perhaps the original poster decided to delete his post, but I can still access that Topic. So what the heck's going on here?

LIVE & LEARN - AARP WAS IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING THIS TOPIC, WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF RESPONDING.

Hopefully I can find the draft the system saved of my response, so I don't have to retype it from scratch!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!