Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Why do I get NaN when I earn points.

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 5 (564 Views)

@s211870k, @lx2056 and @turbinsky When I get that error, I just check to see if the points were awarded. Usually they have been. You can check if a task actually awarded points by going into your Rewards for Good account, then clicking on the "My Rewards" link in the navigation bar. 

Check your Rewards for Good  account activity via "My Rewards"Check your Rewards for Good account activity via "My Rewards"

This is my R4G account page. Note all the data you can monitor here.This is my R4G account page. Note all the data you can monitor here.

That 1,200 point task, btw, is the Can You Pass This Retirement Planning Quiz in the Work and Retirement section.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 5 (844 Views)
how would i report it to aarp? what will they do about it? is there a real number recorded, but it just does not show? or did i get no points?
Conversationalist

Message 3 of 5 (1,907 Views)

BarkleyHound - Oh...Not A Number!!   Thanks for interpreting this Smiley Happy

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 4 of 5 (1,919 Views)

NaN indicates a bug in the Javascript. It stands for "not a number". The program tried to display a number but there was garbage there. I have also seen it a few times. There is nothing you can do about it other than reporting it to AARP.

Conversationalist

Why do I get NaN when I earn points.

Message 5 of 5 (1,979 Views)
Instead of earing the 30 or so points promised for answering the quiz the pop up say I earned NaN points!! What is going on? Also what happened to the power auctions that would continue until there were no more bidders? It is impossible to win an auction when several people are bidding simultaneously when the time expires.
jerry