Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Highlighted
Info Seeker +

Re: Rewards for Good - earning points in games & more

Message 1 of 67 (5,068 Views)
The games are there but there certainly aren't any points attached.
Community Manager

Message 2 of 67 (5,273 Views)

@an60969030,  Sorry you're experiencing this issue.  You need to clear your computers "cache" and "cookies" to make this error message go away.  You can also call AARP for assistance. That number is 1.888.687.2277.  A representative will be more than happy to help.

an60969030 wrote:

Has anyone ever got an answer to how to link your fitbit? I get this reply when I try 

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/applications/account/fitbit-connect.action
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

AARP Online Community Team
Community Manager

Connecting fitbit

Message 3 of 67 (5,276 Views)

@jw6928747 you sure can!  The link should help get you started >> connect fitbit

jw6928747 wrote:

Can you earn points on AARP through using your Fitbit? If so, how do you  set that up?

Thanks!!

J

AARP Online Community Team
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 67 (5,775 Views)

Has anyone ever got an answer to how to link your fitbit? I get this reply when I try 

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/applications/account/fitbit-connect.action
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 67 (5,926 Views)

Can you earn points on AARP through using your Fitbit? If so, how do you  set that up?

Thanks!!

J

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 67 (6,068 Views)

I have points indicated in the badge, but never get the points added to my account.

Conversationalist

Message 7 of 67 (6,105 Views)

I sort of like the Rewards for Good program.  It seems like I can win something every 2-3 months. 

I find that it is easier to win auctions if they are worth $25+ and not that many people are interested in it, or if it's a Power Play that <25 people are bidding on. 

I find it easy to amass points, harder to win auctions.  So I bide my time, waiting for something worth my while. 

At first I thought I would like gift cards, but I find that I like winning items that I wouldn't normally buy for myself.  With gift cards, I might be tempted to buy something "useful."  And with this rewards program, I would rather just treat myself.  Smiley Happy

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 67 (6,111 Views)

drawpoker wrote:

" (please give me an answer, not directions on where to go.)"

This reminds me of the sign we used to have in the office. 

Helen Waite is manager of the credit department. 

If you desire credit,  go to Helen Waite.  

As for the lust for earning more  Reward Points here,   have any of you checked over in the Money forum,  open the "budget and savings" folder,  I believe,  there is a rather eye-opening thread exactly about this subject.   I believe the thread is titled "aarp rewards program is a farce" 

Check it out.  

We once had a sign in the office that said:

“He’s as predictable as Pavlov’s dog”

"Having two online identities for yourself is an example of a lack of integrity." …… Mark Zuckerberg

Community Manager

Message 9 of 67 (6,176 Views)

The AARP brain games can be found here:  http://www.aarp.org/health/brain-health/brain_games/

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 67 (6,190 Views)

Thanks for the info.  But I can't seem to find any of these brain games that offer points.  Where do I find them?