AARP's Response to Trump Administration’s Decision to Discontinue Paying Federal Cost-Sharing Reductions. Read Here

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Pomo Codes

Message 1 of 4 (582 Views)

@m336511c

Most welcome.

Have fun!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 4 (591 Views)

Thank you for you assistance... much appreciated!

Marilee E. Clark
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 4 (612 Views)

m336511c wrote:

I have looked and looked for the promo codes, and I don't find them in the header or anywhere else?  Have I gone blind?

@m336511c

I assume you are talking about Rewards for Good?

If so, then I further assume you are talking about emails you've received from this program? They do indeed all contain a promo code, each one worth 150 points. Those codes are generally located at the bottom of the email. If you click on the promo code in the email, it will take you to a new page (your Rewards for Good account page). Once there, type in the promo code and you'll get the points.

Make sense?

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Pomo Codes

Message 4 of 4 (616 Views)

I have looked and looked for the promo codes, and I don't find them in the header or anywhere else?  Have I gone blind?

Marilee E. Clark