Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Community Manager

Re: Daily Errors

Message 11 of 17

@rg80093203  We would love assist you further!  What quizzes were you trying to access?  Have you tried again and were you successful?  If not, please let us know so we can help you.

rg80093203 wrote:

how come the quizzes have stopped loading? I enjoy them even if they don't give points.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 17

rg80093203 wrote:

how come the quizzes have stopped loading? I enjoy them even if they don't give points.

@rg80093203  I can't answer your question, for the quizzes worked fine for me today (Safari, ad block off) but I do want to ask you if you really want your sig line to contain your street address.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 13 of 17

R Bruce Geist
6962 Oxford Road
Easton, Md. 21601
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 17

@a694797d  I have Windows 10 with all updates. Using Chrome (63.0.3239.84) here is an image of what I see if I click on Log In. Check out what is highlighted in the URL. I will try to check it again around lunch time.

Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

AARPLogInChrome1217.JPG

The next time you try to login to AARP, as you place your cursor at Login, check the URL at the bottom left of the screen just above the Start icon. See if this is what is showing.

AARPLogInURL1217.JPG

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 17

I had copied the error message (in blue) below my message. 

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/online-community/signOn.action
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I am using a Windows PC on Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)

The link would be whatever the URL is for when I am asked to log into the site. Its not every time, mostly during the middle of the day.  There are no images, just the blue text that I pasted above. (I made the error message text blue, its actually black on the screen)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 17

@a694797d  What was the exact message you received when this happened and what were you trying to do?

What type of device are you using and its operating system?

Are  you able to provide images of what you are seeing when this happens? 

Are you able to provide a link to where you had this problem?

Info Seeker

Daily Errors

Message 17 of 17

Your website is in serious need of some competent programmers. Who do you have working on this website?  Every single day there are errors and from the looks of a simple search - this has been an issue for years. 

Wow.... and you provide advice on finding tech jobs too.

the most recent error:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/online-community/signOn.action
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.